Terms & Conditions
Delivery airguns and moderators.
Due to UK Airgun Law, all airguns or moderators can only be delivered directly to the home or work address by a Bristol airguns representative.**
Upon delivery, the customer will be asked to provide two forms of identification.
Alternatively, we will be happy to courier your airgun or moderator your local firearms dealer for collection by yourself.**
**Charges apply, as detailed on the products pages.
Warranty, repairs and replacement
All airguns, air rifles and air pistols come with a manufacturer one year warranty, this includes parts and labour.
A warranty request can be made by contacting us by telephone, we will advise you the best cause of action to return the item or alternatively click the link below:
Should you change your mind, cancellations are accepted 24 hours prior to any goods being despatched, and a full refund will be issued within 48 hours of a telephone or email request.
If the order has been despatched prior to the cancellation, the returns procedure as defined below will apply.
If this procedure is not followed, the order will be considered valid and the customer will remain liable for the full payment.
If you order an item and it isn't what you expected then we'll happily take most products back (within 14 days from the date of receipt) as long as it is in unused, as new condition and in its original packaging. Non-faulty goods returned are subject to a 15% handling and administration charge of the original cost of goods purchased.
Delivery or courier charges are non-refundable.
Bristol Airguns can organize the collection of these goods and the cost subtracted from the amount to be credited to the customer or the goods can be shipped and paid for by the customer on their own nominated carrier with the appropriate insurance cover.
A return can be made by clicking on the link below and completing the following details.
The term 'New Enterprise Retail Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 22 Regent Street, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 8JS.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• By using this website, you are stating that you are over 18 years of age.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.